- (1) 1/4" Hex Drive Bit
- (1) 3/16" x 7" with 1/4" Hex Rotary Hammer Drill Bit
- (1) 5/16" Hex Drive Bit
- (1) 5/32" x 7" with 1/4" Hex Rotary Hammer Drill Bit
- (1) Drive Sleeve
- (1) #2 Phillips Driver Bit
- (1) #3 Phillips Driver Bit
||Masonry Drill Bits
||SDS-PLUS for Tapcon®
Get the Milwaukee® Tapcon® Screw Installation Kit to drill AND drive Tapcon screws with only a SDS Plus rotary hammer. This kit contains all you need to install common flat head and hex head concrete screws. The Milwaukee SDS Plus Bits with 1/4" Hex are designed specifically for Tapcon® screw applications. Built to take on masonry and rebar, Milwaukee SDS bits feature 2-cutter geometry for fast drilling and debris removal. The patented, reinforced flute design increases impact resistance and transfers energy directly to the bit tip. Patented rebar chamfers withstand impact from rebar and hard aggregate, and reduce carbide chipping.
The kit contains a 5/32” x 7” SDS Plus bit with hex, a 3/16” x 7” SDS Plus bit with hex, a drive sleeve to connect system components, hex drive bits sized 1/4" and 5/16”, a #2 Phillips Driver Bit and a #3 Phillips Driver Bit, all in a durable carrying pouch.
Tapcon(R) is a registered trademark of Illinois Tool Works Inc.
- Versatile: Drill and drill Tapcon® screws with a single tool
- Designed for Tapcon®: SDS shank with hex shoulder performs in Tapcon® screw applications
- Fast drilling: Patented flute increases energy transfer and debris removal
- Extreme durability: Patented rebar chamfers increase tip strength and reduce wear
- Exact spot drilling: Centering tip improves accuracy