- (1) 1 1/8" Flat Boring Bit
- (1) 1" Flat Boring Bit
- (1) 15/16" Flat Boring Bit
- (1) 3/4" Flat Boring Bit
- (1) 6" Quick-Lock Extension
- (1) 7/8" Flat Boring Bit
||Wood Boring Bits
The Milwaukee® 6-Piece 3-1/2" Universal QUIK-LOKTM Stubby Flat Boring Bit Set lets you perform easy, clean wood boring in tight spaces. Whether you're working in a crawl space or drilling between studs, the shortest flat boring bit on the market provides the versatility and dependability you need. Double wing spurs reduce vibration, prevent breakout and optimize hole formation.
A patented cutting edge makes wood boring easier and faster than with conventional flat bits. Chips won't cling, letting heat dissipate faster for maximum efficiency. For even greater versatility, the 1/4" quick-change hex shank allows you to use the Stubby Flat Boring Bits in all universal QUIK-LOK extensions. The kit includes 3/4", 7/8", 15/16", 1" and 1-1/8" bits plus a 6" QUIK-LOK Extension in a soft carrying case, featuring a convenient carabiner to clip on your belt loop or bucket organizer.
- Sharp cutting edge: Patented edge promotes easy wood boring, faster chip removal and reduced vibration
- Clean holes: Double wing spurs allow for fast, clean hole cutting
- Versatile: 1/4" Quick-change hex shank can be used in all universal QUIK-LOK™ extensions
- Extreme stubby size: Makes working in tight spaces easier
- Convenient: Soft case holds 6 bits, 6" QUIK-LOK extension with carabiner