||Hole Saws and Accessories
||Wood, Metal, and Fiberglass
|Door Thickness Capacity
||1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
||2-3/8" and 2-3/4"
|Cross Bore Hole Capacity
|Latch Bore Hole Capacity
The Milwaukee® Door Lock Installation Kit saves time and frustration when installing locksets and deadbolts. Designed for accuracy and ease of use, the Door Lock Installation Kit makes it simple to align and drill holes in slab doors. Whether you're remodeling, replacing a damaged door or adding a deadbolt, the auto-centering guide and anti-splinter depth stop let you make centered holes with a clean finish. This versatile kit works with wood and metal interior and exterior doors from 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" thick.
The 10-piece kit includes an auto-centering drill guide, anti-splinter depth stop, 2-1/8" Ice-Hardened™ hole saw, 1" Ice Hardened™ hole saw, small arbor & PB, arbor adapter and spacer, two 3/32" drill bits and two 1/8" drill bits for pre-drilling holes for latch plate screws.
- Accurate, Auto-Centering Drill Guide in an easy-to-use design
- Non-Slip Clamp prevents unwanted movement of drill guide during use
- Prevents splintering of wood doors caused by blowout
- Self-contained backset adjusters
- Versatility: Installs locksets and deadbolts on common interior and exterior wood and metal doors from 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" thick
- Accommodates common backsets of 2-3/8" and 2-3/4"