- (1) 1 1/8" Carbide Cutter
- (1) 1 3/8" Carbide Cutter
- (1) 11/16" Carbide Cutter
- (1) 13/16" Carbide Cutter
- (1) 15/16" Carbide Cutter
- (1) Pilot Bit
- (1) Quick Change Arbor with Pilot Bit
||Annular & Carbide Cutters
||Quick Change Arbor with Pilot Bit, Additional Pilot Bit
||Steel Plate Cutter
||11/16", 13/16", 15/16", 1-1/8", 1-3/8"
For materials up to 1/2 in. these carbide tipped steel plate cutters produce fine, burr-free holes in a variety of materials. They are ideal for stainless steel, structural steel studs and electrical boxes. They can also improve your production in cast iron, brass, aluminum and other thin non-ferrous metals. The carbide tips stay sharper longer than high-speed steel or bi-metal cutters giving these cutters longer life. Lubrication during drilling extends the life of the carbide cutter. Milwaukee recommends the use of Hawg Wash cutting fluid for best results. Hawg Wash fluid is available in 16 ounce bottles (49-32-0081). One bottle makes one gallon of lubricating solution. Arbors 49-57-0035 or 49-57-0037 are needed for these cutters.
- Quick change carbide tooth cutters for both steel plate and sheet metal use 49-57-0035 and 49-57-0037 arbors
- Ideal for stainless steel, strcutrual steel studs and electrical boxes
- Can be used on cast iron, brass, aluminum and other thin non-ferrous metals
- Carbide tips for longer life
- Burr-free holes
Articles & Press Releases
- There are no articles or press releases available for this product.