||Up to 2-1/4"
The Milwaukee Tongue and Groove Pliers features induction hardened jaws for a more secure grip, forged steel design for increased life, and durable grips for increased comfort. The Tongue and Groove pliers also include a reaming head design that allows the professional user to smooth out rough edges of metal pipe and maximize functionality.
- Reaming Head Design -Smooths out rough edges of up to 2-3/4" Pipe (Patent Pending)
- Forged Alloy Steel - For Maximum Tool Strength
- Induction Hardened Jaws - Long lasting toughness and consistent performance
- Smooth Transition Grips - Minimize wear tear and improve pouchability
- Rust Protection - Increases tool life by reducing corrosion