||-20° F to 932°F (-30°C to 500°C)
|Distance to Spot Ratio
||12 to 1
||-22° F to 842° F (-30° C to 450° C)
||0.1° F (0.1° C)
||White on Black LCD
|Alarm Hi Lo
The Milwaukee Laser Temp-Gun™ Thermometer (NIST) is a heavy duty pistol grip infrared thermometer for professional residential, commercial and industrial applications. With a temperature range of -20 to 932° , a 12 to 1 distance to spot ratio and a K-Type thermocouple for contact temperature, the new unit provides a safe and accurate way to measure surface temperature for a wide variety of applications. Additional features include user configurable, Hi/Low alarm limits, an ergonomic pistol grip design, rugged over-molding for increased durability and grip, a large white on black display for clearer readings, a slide rail system to add proprietary accessories and on-board contact measurement jacks for increased accuracy. A NIST Certificate of Calibration with Data is also included, needed by many organizations as proof of calibration with the date when NIST Calibration was performed. Covered by Milwaukee 5-Year Warranty.
- Surface Temperature Measurement from -20 to 932° F (-30 to 500° C)
- 12:1 Distance to Spot Ratio. Measures a one foot spot from 12 feet away.
- User Configurable Hi/Low Alarm Settings
- K-type thermocouple input for contact temperature
- High Contrast, White on Black Display with Backlight for easy reading
- Rugged over-molding increases durability and user grip
- Hold, Max Value Functions
- Slide rail for mounting 2201 Voltage Detector with Work Light
- 0.95 fixed emissivity
Articles & Press Releases
- There are no articles or press releases available for this product.
Milwaukee® Test Instruments