||-22° to 1472°F (-30°C to 800°C)
|Distance to Spot Ratio
||40 to 1
||Adjustable, Built-in table 0.10 to 1.00 by 0.01
||High Contrast White on Black
||12 Volt Lithium Ion
|K-Type Thremocouple input
The Laser TEMP-GUN™ M12™ Cordless Lithium-Ion Thermometer (NIST) is a heavy duty pistol grip infrared thermometer for professional commercial and industrial applications. Powered by the Milwaukee M12 REDLITHIUM ™ battery, the 2276-20 can safely measure temperatures between -22 to 1472° F (-30 to 800° C) with a 40 to 1 distance to spot ratio for even the most demanding industrial applications. In addition, the Laser TEMP-GUN™ M12™ Cordless Lithium-Ion Thermometer (NIST) was designed with an extra bright LED flood light to increase end user productivity. A NIST Certificate of Calibration with Data is also included, needed by many organizations as proof of calibration with the date when NIST Calibration was performed. The 2276-20 model is a bare tool sold without a battery or charger and is covered by the Milwaukee 5-Year Warranty.
- Infrared Surface Temperature Measurement from -22 to 1472° F (-30 to 800°C)
- Contact Surface Temperature Measurement from -40 to 1022° F (-40 to 550°C)
- 40:1 Distance to Spot Ratio. Measures a one foot spot from 40 feet away.
- High Contrast, White on Black Display with Backlight for easy reading
- Extra Bright LED Floodlight increases usability in low light conditions
- User Configurable Hi/Low Alarm Settings
- Adjustable emissivity from 0.10 to 1.00 for increased accuracy
- Unit Memory stores up to 20 temperature values
- Lockable Trigger for tester to continue measuring
Articles & Press Releases
- There are no articles or press releases available for this product.
Milwaukee® Test Instruments