|Keyless Blade Clamp
Built to perform, the 11 amp Milwaukee Sawzall Plus® Reciprocating Saw delivers more power than previous models rated at 8.5 amps. This Sawzall features a QUIK-LOK™ blade clamp for fast, easy blade replacements. A full 1-1/8 in. blade stroke and variable speed up to 2800 strokes per minute provide efficient cutting of any sawable material. A heavy-duty steel wobble plate mechanism and ball and roller bearings provide the durability that you have come to expect from Milwaukee Sawzalls. A gear protecting clutch extends the life and guards against damage to the mechanism due to sudden jars from pinched blades. An externally accessible brush cap and a keyless adjustable pivot shoe provide the convenience that you have come to expect from Milwaukee. All wrapped up in an impact resistant carrying case that will not rust.
- Powerful 11 amp Milwaukee-built motor
- Variable speed trigger: 0-2800 strokes per min.
- Gear protection system
- Heavy duty steel QUIK-LOK™ blade clamp system for easy blade changes
- Keyless adjustable shoe
- Double bearing wobble plate mechanism
- Rubber boot for superior gripping
- Double insulated
- Uses standard 1/2 in. shank Sawzall® Blades - blades may be clamped upside down for special cutting needs
- Impact resistant carrying case
Articles & Press Releases
- There are no articles or press releases available for this product.