MILWAUKEE, WI – Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation introduces the new M18 ¼" Hex Compact Impact Driver that packs power and performance into a compact, lightweight package. The new driver is ideal for a wide range of driving and fastening applications such as electrical work, plumbing work, MRO and facility maintenance.
The 2650-22 features an (2) 18V XC High Capacity LITHIUM-ION batteries, and delivers 2,200 RPM with a category leading 1,400 in-lbs of torque. Additionally, the driver offers 0-3,200 IPM, providing more impacts for increased productivity. A ¼" Hex Quick-Change Chuck allows for easy bit changes while a Variable Speed Trigger provides increased user control. The 2650 deploys a Milwaukee®- Designed Impact Mechanism, which increases driving speed and maximizes torque. The Milwaukee® 4-Pole Frameless Motor maximizes tool efficiency and increases run-time. The lightweight and compact design minimizes user fatigue.
Other features include a Belt Clip that allows for easy portability and a Battery Fuel Gauge, which displays remaining run-time. A Built-in LED Light illuminates the work surface.
Backed by Milwaukee’s 5-year 2,000-charge warranty, the 2650-22 comes equipped with (2)18V XC High Capacity LITHIUM-ION batteries, 1-Hour charger and carrying case.
• 18V XC High Capacity LITHIUM-ION batteries delivers longer life and run-time
• ¼" Hex Quick Change Chuck allows for easy bit changes
• Milwaukee®-Designed Impact Mechanism provides faster application speed
• Milwaukee® 4-Pole Frameless Motor maximizes tool efficiency to increase run-time
• Belt Clip allows for easy portability
• Battery Fuel Gauge displays remaining run-time
• Built-in LED Light illuminates work surface
• Variable Speed Trigger
• (2) 18V XC High Capacity LITHIUM-ION batteries
• RPM: 0-2,200
• IMP: 0-3,200
• Torque: 1400 in-lbs
• Total Length: 5-¾"
• Charge Time: 1-Hour
The 2650-22 driver is available as an individual tool or as part of two kits.
Available Combo Kit
• 2692-24 M18 4-Tool Combo Kit includes:
o 2611 Hammer Drill
o 2620 SAWZALL
o 2650 Impact Driver
o (2) 18V XC High Capacity LITHIUM-ION batteries
o 1-Hour charger
o (2) SAWZALL® blades
o Carrying case