Milwaukee® Introduces the 10L Pipe Wrench with New-to-World Extended Length Handle
MILWAUKEE, WI- Milwaukee Tool continues to deliver unprecedented new solutions for plumbing, mechanical, and HVAC professionals with the introduction of the 10L Pipe Wrench with POWERLENGTH™ Handle. The first 10” pipe wrench with an extended-length handle, this tool completely eliminates the need to modify a smaller pipe wrench for additional leverage when working at awkward angles or in tight spots. The 10L Pipe Wrench with POWERLENGTH™ Handle is joined by a full line-up of new steel and aluminum pipe wrenches.
“Since the 10” pipe wrench was brought to market decades ago it has experienced very little change in overall form and function. Users have often had to modify this tool with a piece of conduit or pipe to achieve the additional reach and leverage needed in low clearances,” said Brian Doyle, Senior Product Manager for Milwaukee Tool. “Our new 10L Pipe Wrench is uniquely different from any other 10” offering because we are the first to challenge the historical length of this tool. Through a new-to-world 17” POWERLENGTH™ Handle, this pipe wrench will give users maximum leverage and the best access in tight spots – something they’ve needed for close to 90 years.”
Due to its OVERBITE JAW™ with additional teeth, the 10L Pipe Wrench delivers the largest grip surface, keeping the material centered in the jaws even in challenging pipe and fitting configurations. The tool’s slim jaw profile, paired with its extended length, allows for access in the tightest spaces. It also features a dual coil spring design for longer tool life and a handle that offers a comfortable fit in the hand for extended use.
Joining the 10L Pipe Wrench, Milwaukee’s expanded pipe wrench offering will also include: 6” – 60’ Steel Pipe Wrenches; 10” – 48” Aluminum Pipe Wrenches; 14”, 18”, and 24” Aluminum Offset Pipe Wrenches; and 12” Smooth Jaw and Hex Offset Pipe Wrenches. These pipe wrenches also feature the OVERBITE JAW™, a dual coil spring design, and comfortable handles that deliver best-in-class performance and maximize user productivity. Through this expansion Milwaukee® now offers a full line of steel and aluminum pipe wrenches for all pipe and fitting applications.
These new pipe wrenches are a true testament to Milwaukee’s focus on the user and investment in solutions that offer industry-leading functionality, durability, and overall performance.
Milwaukee® Pipe Wrench Offering:
- 48-22-7213: 10L Pipe Wrench with POWERLENGTH™ Handle – NEW!
- 48-22-7106: 6” Steel Pipe Wrench – NEW!
- 48-22-7108: 8” Steel Pipe Wrench – NEW!
- 48-22-7110: 10” Steel Pipe Wrench
- 48-22-7210: 10” Aluminum Pipe Wrench
- 48-22-7112: 12” Steel Pipe Wrench
- 48-22-7212: 12” Aluminum Pipe Wrench
- 48-22-7114: 14” Steel Pipe Wrench
- 48-22-7214: 14” Aluminum Pipe Wrench
- 48-22-7118: 18” Steel Pipe Wrench
- 48-22-7218: 18” Aluminum Pipe Wrench
- 48-22-7224: 24” Aluminum Pipe Wrench
- 48-22-7124: 24” Steel Pipe Wrench – NEW!
- 48-22-7136: 36” Steel Pipe Wrench – NEW!
- 48-22-7236: 36” Aluminum Pipe Wrench – NEW!
- 48-22-7148: 48” Steel Pipe Wrench – NEW!
- 48-22-7248: 48” Aluminum Pipe Wrench – NEW!
- 48-22-7160: 60” Steel Pipe Wrench – NEW!
- 48-22-7314: Cheater Pipe Wrench
- 48-22-7171: Steel Offset Hex Pipe Wrench – NEW!
- 48-22-7186: 12” Smooth Jaw Pipe Wrench – NEW!
- 48-22-7184: 14” Aluminum Offset Pipe Wrench – NEW!
- 48-22-7185: 18” Aluminum Offset Pipe Wrench – NEW!
- 48-22-7182: 24” Aluminum Offset Pipe Wrench – NEW!
About Milwaukee Tool
Milwaukee Tool, founded in 1924, is a global leader in delivering innovative solutions to the professional construction trades that offer increased productivity and unmatched durability. Whether it is through their world-leading M12™ and M18™ cordless systems, the ground-breaking performance of their M12 and M18 FUEL™ products, time-saving accessories, or innovative hand tool products, Milwaukee is dedicated to delivering a steady stream of advanced, trade-specific solutions. Milwaukee Tool is a Brookfield, Wisconsin-based subsidiary of Techtronic Industries Co. Ltd. (TTI) (HKEx stock code: 669, ADR symbol: TTNDY). For more information on the full line of Milwaukee® products, please call 1-800-SAWDUST or visit www.milwaukeetool.com.