New Milwaukee® Cushion Grip Screwdrivers Feature the Most Durable (and Comfortable!) Handles
MILWAUKEE, WI- Building off the success of their recently launched line of next generation screwdrivers, Milwaukee Tool introduces the addition of Cushion Grip Screwdrivers. The new line features a durable tri-material cushion grip handle with an anti-peel design to ensure the grips will not fall off. New-to-world tactile identification makes it easier than ever before for users to correctly select the proper screwdriver without looking, while other features include a wrench-ready bolster and knurling for precision applications. “When it comes to screwdrivers, one of the biggest user frustrations we encounter during jobsite research is the retention between the grip and handle. Users have a plethora of screwdriver options to choose from, but very few offer the right combination of grip durability and proper performance in high torque and finessed applications… until now,” said Brian Doyle, Product Manager for Milwaukee Tool. “The superior mechanical retention we’ve engineered between the grip and handle on the new Cushion Grip Screwdrivers finally provides users the peace of mind that the grips won’t fall off. Pair that benefit with an array of additional premium features, and these new screwdrivers are in it for the long haul.”
Unique to the new Cushion Grip Screwdrivers is new-to-world tactile identification on the end of every tool. This feature allows users to simply feel for the correct tool on their belt without having to look, enhancing productivity. For more leverage and precise control, a wrench-ready bolster enables users to utilize a wrench to maximize the tightening and loosening force and knurled shanks provide users with better gripping surface to rotate the shank when performing precision fastening.* The addition of a custom machined tip prevents cam-out, driving increased performance and durability. Each tool also has a lanyard hole for attachment to lanyards or peg hooks.
Milwaukee Tool brings a new approach to Hand Tools, paying attention to the little details that make a big difference. Since Milwaukee first launched its Hand Tools expansion in 2010, they’ve developed more than 500 application-specific solutions for the trades. The introduction of these new Cushion Grip Screwdrivers is a testament to their continued commitment to best-in-class durability and developing Hand Tool solutions professionals truly want and need to perform their job productively.
Cushion Grip Screwdriver Sets
- 4PC Cushion Grip Screwdriver Set (48-22-2884): Four screwdrivers include Phillips #2 x 4", Slotted 1/4" x 4", Slotted 5/16" x 6", Slotted 3/16” x 6"
- 6PC Cushion Grip Screwdriver Set (48-22-2886): Six screwdrivers include Phillips #1 x 3", Phillips #2 x 4", Phillips #3 x 6”, Slotted 1/4" x 4”, Slotted 5/16” x 6’, Slotted 3/16” x 6”
- Phillips #1 x 3” (48-22-2811)
- Phillips #2 x 4” (48-22-2812)
- Phillips #3 x 6” (48-22-2813)
- Phillips #2 x 10” (48-22-2814)
- Phillips #2 x 6” Demo (48-22-2815)
- 1/4" x 4” Slotted (28-22-2821)
- 5/16” x 6” Slotted (48-22-2822)
- 5/16” x 6” Slotted Demo (48-22-2823)
- 3/8” x 8” Slotted (48-22-2824)
- 3/8” x 8” Slotted Demo (48-22-2825)
- 3/16” x 3” Cabinet (48-22-2831)
- 3/16” x 6” Cabinet (48-22-2832)
- 3/16” x 8” Cabinet (48-22-2833)
- 3/16” x 10” Cabinet (48-22-2834)
- Square #1 x 4” (48-22-2851)
- Square #2 x 4” (48-22-2852)
- Square #3 x 6” (48-22-2853)
- ECX #1 x 4” (48-22-2841)
- ECX #2 x 4” (48-22-2842)
About Milwaukee ToolSince the company began in 1924, Milwaukee Tool has led the industry in both durability and performance by providing the best in professional, heavy-duty tools and accessories. With an unwavering commitment to the trades, Milwaukee continues to lead with a focus on providing innovative, trade-specific solutions. Whether it is through their leadership in LITHIUM-ION technology, as seen in the M12™, M18™ & M28™ Systems, time-saving accessories or innovative hand tool products, Milwaukee is dedicated to delivering a steady stream of advanced solutions for the trades that offer increased productivity and unmatched durability. Milwaukee Tool is a Brookfield, Wisconsin-based subsidiary of Techtronic Industries Co. Ltd. (TTI) (HKEx stock code: 669, ADR symbol: TTNDY). For more information on the full line of Milwaukee® products, please call 1-800-SAWDUST or visit www.milwaukeetool.com.