Milwaukee Tool’s New Season of Heated Gear Kicks Off with Updated Jackets, Hoodies and new AXIS™ Jackets & Vests That Heat 3X Faster
MILWAUKEE, WI – This fall, Milwaukee Tool will kick off its ninth season of heated gear with a refreshed line of Heated Gear products. All gear will feature faster heating technology, garment improvements, as well as overall enhancements to vastly improve the wearer’s experience. In addition, Milwaukee® will also introduce a brand new Heated Gear category with the addition of M12™ Heated AXIS™ Jackets and Vests.
M12™ Heated TOUGHSHELL™ Jackets
Powered by M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery technology, the M12™ Heated TOUGHSHELL™ Jackets use carbon fiber heating elements to create and distribute heat to the chest, back, and front pockets. This year, Milwaukee® added a new Quick-Heat function which helps deliver heat 3X faster than before, fully heating up the jacket in 2.5 minutes. Built to survive the elements both on and off the jobsite, these jackets utilize TOUGHSHELL™ Stretch Polyester for 5X longer life than other soft-shell jackets, with improved wind/water resistance. To ensure better heat retention, the sleeves now feature increased insulation. In addition, FREEFLEX™ Mobility Gussets help users maneuver more easily. Returning this year are various popular features such as 3 heat settings, up to 8 hours of run-time, and machine washable construction. The 2018 lineup includes black, red, and new Realtree EDGE® camo. Each will now ship with the M12™ Compact Charger and Portable Power Source for ideal on-the-go charging via micro-USB in wall outlets, vehicles, or computers.
M12™ Heated Hoodies
Powered by M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery technology, the M12™ Heated Hoodies use carbon fiber heating elements to create and distribute heat to the chest and back. A new Quick-Heat function helps deliver heat 3X faster than before, fully heating up the hoodie within 2.5 minutes. Combining a durable cotton/polyester exterior with a waffle weave thermal lining, these hoodies provide a versatile three-season solution to keep heat in and allow users to shed bulky layers. Returning this year are various popular features such as 3 heat settings, up to 6 hours of run-time, a fitted hood for use under a hard hat, and machine washable construction. The 2018 lineup includes black, red, and gray.
M12™ Heated AXIS™ Jackets and Vests
Milwaukee’s newest additions to the Heated Gear line are the M12™ Heated AXIS™ Jackets and Vests. A hybrid construction featuring the new AXIS™ Ripstop Polyester provides a lightweight, compressible design that can be used as an outer shell or a mid-layer, and protects the wearer from wind and water. Just like the M12™ Heated TOUGHSHELL™ Jackets and Hoodies, these new AXIS™ jackets and vests are powered by M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery technology. A new Quick-Heat function lets users feel the heat 3X faster, distributing heat to the chest, back and shoulders of the jackets and the chest and back of the vests. The jackets’ heated shoulders are particularly beneficial in extreme cold conditions or during layering to allow for additional heat dispersion. Available in Men’s and Women’s sizes, each will ship with the M12™ Compact Charger and Portable Power Source for ideal on-the-go charging via micro-USB in wall outlets, vehicles, or computers.
Milwaukee® M12™ Heated Gear provides the versatility, durability, utility, and comfort for use in cold conditions and all outdoor environments. M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Batteries are compatible with 90+ professional cordless solutions from Milwaukee®. For more information on Milwaukee Heated Gear or to view the entire line as the 2018 launch nears, please visit www.milwaukeetool.com/heated-gear.
* Milwaukee® Heated Gear: Powered by M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology, Milwaukee® Heated Gear distributes heat across core body areas. Durable carbon fiber heating elements woven in between rugged exterior materials and thermal insulating liners generate and maintain heat to reduce the need for bulky layers. Three heat settings (High, Medium, Low) allow the user to select the right amount of warmth for all weather conditions. All M12™ Heated Jackets, Hoodies and Hand Warmers are fully machine washable and dryable for extended use.
Milwaukee Heated Gear Season 9 Models
M12™ Heated Jackets – Updated!
- M12™ Red Heated TOUGHSHELL™ Jacket (202R-20 Bare & 202R-21 Kit): Sizes S-3X
- M12™ Black Heated TOUGHSHELL™ Jacket (202B-20 Bare & 202B-21 Kit): Sizes S-3X
- M12™ Heated QUIETSHELL Jacket – Realtree EDGE® camo (222C-20 Bare & 222C-21 Kit); Sizes S-3X
M12™ Heated Hoodies – Updated!
- M12™ Gray Heated Hoodie (302G-20 Bare & 302G-21 Kit): Sizes S-3X
- M12™ Black Heated Hoodie (302B-20 Bare & 302B-21 Kit): Sizes S-3X
- M12™ Red Heated Hoodie (302R-20 Bare & 302R-21 Kit): Sizes S-3X
M12™ Heated AXIS™ Jackets and Vests – NEW!
- M12™ Heated AXIS™ Jacket (203B-20 Bare & 203B-21 Kit): Sizes S-3X
- M12™ Women’s Heated AXIS™ Jacket (233B-20 Bare & 233B-21 Kit): Sizes S-2X
- M12™ Heated AXIS™ Vest (303B-20 Bare & 303B-21 Kit): Sizes S-3X
- M12™ Women’s Heated AXIS™ Vest (333B-20 Bare & 333B-21 Kit): Sizes S-2X
M12™ Heated Hand Warmers
- M12™ Camo Heated Hand Warmer (2321-20 Bare & 2321-21 Kit)
- M12™ Black Heated Hand Warmer (2322-20 Bare & 2322-21 Kit)
REDLITHIUM™ USB Heated Gloves (561-21): Sizes M – XL – NEW!
About Milwaukee Tool