SDS MAX Vacuum Bit 7/8" x 15.75" x 23"
The Milwaukee® Vacuum Drill Bits reduce airborne silica dust and provide increased productivity during the chemical anchor preparation process. The combination of dust extraction holes at the bit tip and the hollow shaft design allow dust to be removed through the bit while drilling holes, reducing airborne silica dust in the process. Milwaukee® Vacuum Drill Bits are an OSHA Table 1 compliant solution when used with dust extraction vacuums. Additionally, Vacuum Drill Bits leave clean holes which are ready for the chemical anchor installation, removing the need to use standard drill bits with the “blow-brush-blow” cleaning method, delivering up to 2x faster chemical anchor preparation. The 4-Cutter tip designs delivers durability in concrete and concrete with rebar applications. The universal adapter fits most common dust extractor attachments.
- OSHA Table 1 compliant drilling solution for the regulation on respirable crystalline silica dust (29 CFR 1926.1153)
- Dust extraction holes remove dust from the hole while drilling
- Up to 2x faster chemical anchor preparation due creating a clean hole while drilling
- 4-cutter carbide tip for long life in concrete and concrete with rebar applications
- Universal adapter fits most common dust extractor vacuums
- Replacement adapter available (48-20-2150)
- Use in SDS-Plus Rotary Hammers in rotary hammer mode
- ANSI specificed to fit common anchors