SDS+ MX4 5/16" X 10" X 12"
Milwaukee® MX4™ 4-Cutter SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer Drill Bits provide up to 4x longer life in rebar and up to 20% more holes per charge in cordless rotary hammers. The enhanced rebar guards and 4-Cutter 90° head design provide increased life and durability in hard aggregate and rebar. Breaker points pulverize the material more effectively resulting in faster drilling speeds. The variable flute allows for maximum debris extraction leading to up 20% more holes per charge in cordless rotary hammers while making it a very durable bit in corded and cordless rotary hammers. Additionally, MX4™ features a centering tip for exact spot drilling, wear mark indicator indicating when the bit no longer meets ANSI diameter requirements, and a reinforced flute for durability and minimized vibration. The increased life and efficiency of the MX4™ 4-Cutter drill bit line provides the ideal solution in general concrete and reinforced concrete for cordless and corded rotary hammer users.
- 4-Cutter tip design for up to 4x longer life in rebar
- Rebar guards for increased durabilty in hard aggregate and rebar
- Variable flutes for up to 20% more holes per battery charge in cordless rotary hammers
- Breaker Points for increased drilling speeds
- Reinforced Flutes to avoid bit breakage
- Centering tip for exact spot drilling
- Wear mark indicators to indicate end of life
- ANSI specificed to fit common anchors