You are currently on milwaukeetool.com - the US English Milwaukee Tool website
If you would like to view one of our other sites, click "Select Other Site" below to choose a different country/region/language Milwaukee Tool websiteSelect Other Site
8-1/2" 60T Fine Finish Circular Saw Blade
Milwaukee's wood cutting, fine finish blades provide cleaner cuts and cutting efficiencies to improve your productivity. An ATB tooth pattern minimizes tearout in the cut material. An anti-friction coating keeps the blade cool while cutting and resists corrosion & gumming. Laser cutting technology creates the blade from 100% sheet steel to ensure a stable blade that increases cutting accuracy. Laser cut vibration slots minimize wobble and warping during use. A thin kerf design delivers faster cuts as well as more cuts per charge when using a cordless tool.
- An ATB tooth pattern minimizes tearout in the cut material.
- Milwaukee's anti-friction coating keeps the blade cool while cutting and resists corrosion & gumming.
- Laser cutting technology from 100% sheet steel increase cutting accuracy.
- Alternate Tooth Bevel (ATB) Pattern
- Cobalt Infused Tungsten Carbide
- Thin Kerf Blade
- Optimized for Both Cordless & Corded Tools
- 60 Tooth; 5/8" Arbor Hole
- Great for use with: Softwoods, Hardwoods, Malamine, MDF, Veneered Plywoods, Wet Lumber, Treated Lumber and Laminated Woods such as Plywood, OSB, LVL, PSL, LSL & OSL