1" x 10" x 12" Carbide Hammer Drill Bit
Our Carbide Hammer Drill Bits use sharpened carbide to deliver up to 5x life in concrete and up to 2x faster drilling into masonry material. Engineered with a precision ground tip, these bits deliver faster starts and less walking when drilling into concrete, brick, and block. The carbide-tipped masonry drill bits' wide flute design removes dust faster, reducing heat and delivering more holes per charge. The extended life of the MILWAUKEE® Carbide Hammer Drill Bits provides the ideal solution in concrete, brick, and block.
- Up to 5x life in concrete
- Up to 2x faster drilling vs. standard masonry drill bits
- Durable carbide tip for longer life in concrete and hard aggregate
- Sharpened carbide edges for faster starts in concrete, brick, and block
- Precision ground carbide tip for less bit walking
- Wide flute design for fast dust removal
- 3-Flat Secure Grip™ prevents bit from slipping in chuck
- For use in hammer drill drivers
- Ideal for concrete, brick, and block
- Available in sizes up to 1"