3/8" Natural Stone Bit
Our Tile and Natural Stone Drill Bits deliver up to 2x life in granite, stone, ceramic tile, and glass. Hammer mode capability provides faster drilling speeds when drilling natural stone tiles, like granite and marble. Equipped with an aggressive 8-grind carbide head, these bits deliver up to 20% faster drilling. These bits feature reinforced tips that protect the carbide head, providing the durability needed for use in hammer drill mode. MILWAUKEE® Tile and Natural Stone Bits can be used in drill-only mode or hammer drill-mode, and we don't recommend them for porcelain tile.
- Up to 2x longer life
- Up to 20% faster drilling in natural stone tile
- Hammer mode capability for faster drilling in granite, marble, and stone
- For use with glass, tile, ceramic, granite, marble, limestone, slate, and stone
- Reinforced tip for maximum durability
- Precision-ground carbide for clean holes
- Round shank
- For use in hammer drill drivers
- Not recommended for porcelain tile
- Available in sizes up to 1/2"