3/16" SHOCKWAVE™Carbide Multi-Material Drill Bit
Our SHOCKWAVE™ Carbide Multi-Material Drill Bits are the most versatile bits, designed to tackle materials such as brick, block, concrete, steel, aluminum, ceramic tile, backerboard, wood, PVC, and drywall. The aggressive multi-grind carbide tip delivers up to 10x longer life in stacked materials and up to 85% faster drilling speeds in metal. Equipped with a 1/4" hex shank, these general-purpose bits are compatible with impacts, drill/drivers, and hammer drills. MILWAUKEE® SHOCKWAVE™ Multi-Material Drill Bits provides the ideal all-in-one solution for the widest variety of materials, tools, and applications, available in sizes up to 1/2 inch.
- For use with brick, block, concrete, steel, aluminum, ceramic tile, backerboard, wood, PVC, and drywall
- Up to 85% faster in metal vs. standard masonry drill bits
- SHOCKWAVE™ Impact Duty engineered for hammer drills and impacts
- Up to 10x longer life in stacked materials
- Use in hammer mode for faster drilling in masonry and concrete
- Durable carbide tip for a wide range of tough applications
- Ideal for drilling through layered materials
- Less bit changes for increased productivity
- Not recommended for porcelain tile
- Available in sizes up to 1/2"