METRIC COBALT RED HELIX 2MM BIT
Milwaukee® Cobalt RED HELIX™ Drill Bits are engineered for extreme durability and long life in hard metal applications. Designed with a Variable Helix ™ that includes an aggressive 35° Helix Angle which ends at 15°, the Cobalt bits with RED HELIX™ provide Rapid Chip Removal™ limiting heat buildup to Stay Sharper Longer™. The 135° split point tip delivers a precision start and prevents walking for fast, accurate holes. Ideal for tough applications and provide Up to 10X life vs. Black Oxide Drill Bits™ but can be used in all twist drilling applications.
- Up to 10X Life vs. Black Oxide
- RED HELIX™ Design for Rapid Chip Removal™
- 135° split point for precision start no walking
- Metric Sizing
- Cobalt for Hard Metal Drilling
- Secure Grip™ - Prevents bit from slipping in chuck