48" REDSTICK™ Concrete Level
The Concrete Level is a new-to-world solution that combines a level with the functionality of a screed and darby. The wide, 2" magnesium base has two unique edges; a squared edge for screeding and a round edge for smoothing. The Concrete Level also has vials, not only for level and plumb, but also for pitch (1/8" and 1/4"), which is critical for determining run-off. In addition, the keyhole design provides a continuous grip and maximum durabilty. The magnesium, TPE and plastic components make it light weight and easy to clean.
- Multifunctional tool provides a level and screed in a single unit
- Magnesium base for screeding, smoothing and easy clean
- Sharpsite Pitch Vial for easily reading 1/8" and 1/4" pitches
- Dedicated Concrete Working Edges - a squared edge for screeding and striking, a rounded edge for smoothing
- Ergonomic keyhole frame that delivers maximum durability and continuous grip across entire level