Milwaukee Snips feature forged cutting heads for maximum durability and machined steel blades for precision cuts. Milwaukee snips are designed with a one handed locking mechanism for ease of use. They are designed for use beyond the jobsite and are great for cutting aluminum, vinyl siding, screening, cardboard, leather and copper.
This product is no longer available, however it has been replaced with:
- One Handed Locking - Ease of use/Quick open & close (Patent Pending)
- Flush Bolt Design - Won't hang up on material (Patent Pending)
- Forged Alloy Steel Blades - For Maximum Tool Strength
- Rust Protection - Hard Chrome plated blades increases tool life by reducing corrosion
- Serrated Jaws - Cuts: Up to 16ga CRS (Cold Rolled Steel) ; 18ga SS (Stainless Steel)
- Ergonomic Handles - For maximum comfort and superior performance