Choose additional country / region / language Milwaukee Tool websitesSelect Other Site
Choisissez des sites Web supplémentaires de pays / région / langue pour Milwaukee ToolSélectionnez un Autre Site
Elija sitios web adicionales de Milwaukee Tool por país / región / idiomaSeleccione Otro Sitio
M18 FUEL™ Dual Battery Blower
Our M18 FUEL™ Dual Battery Blower meets the performance, durability, and ergonomic needs of landscape maintenance professionals. Our blower provides the Highest Constant Power by delivering a power output higher than all handheld gas blowers and maintaining that power level throughout the full charge of the battery. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers 600 CFM and 145 MPH, providing the ability to take on demanding applications like clearing wet leaves. The advanced electronic package allows the blower to reach Full Throttle in Under One Second, boosting control and productivity. The ambidextrous variable speed sliding lock on lever provides the ability to easily lock in the blower to the desired clearing power. This speed control mechanism, combined with the optimized balance, provides the Best Clearing Control in its class. MILWAUKEE® REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence has total system communication between the tool and battery for unmatched levels of performance, protection, and productivity. This battery-powered blower includes both a tapered and a flat nozzle attachment, providing the ability to optimize airflow for different applications. The blower requires (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ Batteries for operation and is optimized to be used with M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ batteries. The M18 FUEL™ Dual Battery Blower is part of the M18™ System, fully compatible with over 200 solutions.
DUAL BATTERY BLOWER
With the REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack, Milwaukee M18™ power tools work like they should - faster, longer and with fewer recharges. The M18™ cordless power tools, maximizes performance, delivering more run-time, power and recharges than other lithium-ion battery packs.
Milwaukee's game-changing REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence hardware and software is the most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence integrates full-circle communication between tool, battery and charger. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence is technology that all power tools crave, but only a Milwaukee¨ provides.
Designed, engineered and built by Milwaukee®, POWERSTATE™ is the best-in-class brushless motor that works harder and lives longer than all leading competitors. POWERSTATE™ brushless motors are ideal for professional tradesmen because they deliver more application speed, torque and durability in a smaller size.
HIGHEST CONSTANT POWER
- M18 FUEL™ Technology delivers 600 CFM and 145 MPH throughout the battery discharge which is higher than all handheld gas blowers while not having a drop in performance like other battery powered blowers.
FULL THROTTLE UNDER 1 SECOND
- Eliminates pull start frustrations and has less motor ramp up time than battery competitors which delivers increased productivity and application control.
BEST CLEARING CONTROL
- Ambidextrous variable speed sliding lock on lever easily sets a power output without needing to hold the variable speed trigger and when combined with the optimized balance provides the best in class clearing control.
PERFORMANCE DRIVENTRADE FOCUSEDSYSTEM WIDE
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers 600 CFM and 145 MPH
- Delivers the highest constant power by maintaining performance throughout battery pack discharge
- Reaches full throttle in under one second, boosting productivity and control
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence offers total system communication between tool and battery for unmatched levels of performance, protection, and productivity
- Requires (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ batteries to operate
- (2) M18™ Batteries Required for Operation
- Variable Speed Trigger for increased user control
- Includes tapered and flat nozzle attachments, optimizing airflow for different applications
- No Gas Headaches: No Pull Start, No Engine Maintenance, Low Noise, No Emissions, Less Vibration
- Fully compatible with the M18™ System featuring over 200 tools