Delivers more runtime, power and speed than standard lithium-ion batteries. The M18™ Compact REDLITHIUM™ Battery is designed with superior pack construction, electronics and performance to optimize work per charge and work over pack life. It offers 1.5 amp-hours of runtime. With built-in Milwaukee durability, this battery runs cooler and performs in climates below 0°F/-18°C. Its compact, lightweight design fits in tight work spaces and reduces user fatigue. Managed by Milwaukee’s exclusive REDLINK™ Intelligence, the battery features overload protection to prevent you from damaging your cordless power tools in heavy-duty situations, while the discharge protection prevents cell damage. The temperature management system and individual cell monitoring help maximize battery life. Use this compact battery to power your Milwaukee M18 cordless power tools.
- REDLINK™ Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Best-in-class construction: Offers long-lasting performance and durability
- Fuel gauge onboard: Displays remaining runtime for less downtime on the job
- All-weather performance: Delivers fade-free power in extreme jobsite conditions
- Versatility: Powers more than 40 Milwaukee M18™ cordless power tools
Articles & Press Releases
- There are no articles or press releases available for this product.