- (1) Extension
- (1) 1-3/4" Selfeed Bit
- (1) 1-1/2" Selfeed Bit
- (1) 2-1/8" Selfeed Bit
- (1) 2-9/16" Selfeed Bit
- (1) 5-1/2" One-Piece Shank and Coupling
- (1) Carrying Case
The Milwaukee® 4-Piece Contractor's Selfeed Bit Kit is a convenient assortment of the high-performance Milwaukee Selfeed drill bits you need on the jobsite. Milwaukee Selfeed drill bits deliver speed and endurance for repetitive drilling of large holes. Designed for any trade that demands woodcutting for installing pipe and conduit, Selfeed bits feed into work without pressure and provide faster boring of clean, accurate holes.
The bits have improved balance with reduced runout, while the hex shank provides a secure gripping surface for the drill chuck. Every Milwaukee Selfeed drill bit is coated with a rust inhibitor. Built to last and designed to perform, these Selfeed bits are resharpenable so you can keep them cutting like new. The kit includes Selfeed bits in diameters 1-3/8", 1-1/2", 2-1/8", and 2-9/16" in an impact resistant carrying case.
- Faster, more accurate drilling: Center feed screw pilots the bit and allows the bit to pull through fast
- Clean holes: Inside cutting plane shaves the hole radius for clean, smooth holes without pressure
- Long-lasting performance: Bits are resharpenable and include two removable, replaceable feed screws
- Conveniently packaged: Includes the most commonly used bits on the jobsite in an impact resistant carrying case