9PC Annular Cutter Set
Dual alternating tooth geometry and thin-wall construction help Milwaukee’s durable 9-Piece Annular Cutter Set cut up to 15% faster than the competition. With 20% thinner walls, these cutters displace less material for the same size hole, giving you fast, burr-free holes in anything from sheet metal to thick steel plate. Milwaukee’s proprietary high-speed steel with three hardness zones minimizes breakage and helps the bits last longer. Each cutter comes with a 3/4” Weldon shank, which is ideal for use with most small magnetic drill presses and large magnetic drill presses with the correct arbor. The kit includes 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16", 3/4", 13/16", 7/8", 15/16" and 1-1/16" cutters, two 2" pilot bits (centering pins) and a sturdy carrying case.
- Dual alternating tooth geometry: Double bevel and flat teeth cut more aggressively and boost chip ejection
- 15% Faster cutting: Thinner wall construction displaces less material
- Long lasting: Proprietary steel reduces breakage and extends bit life
- Versatile design: One centering and ejecting pin size works for all 2” depth cutters
- Multipurpose 3/4” Weldon shanks: Work with most magnetic drill presses and large magnetic presses with the right sized arbor