3/4" Carbide Grit Hole Saw
Milwaukee® carbide grit hole saws are designed for cutting abrasive materials such as brick, block, cement board, fiberglass and tile. Use a carbide tipped pilot bit when cutting ceramic tile, brick, and other abrasive materials.
(1) Carbide Tipped Pilot Bit
- Tungsten carbide grit edge for abrasive materials
- Coarse grit & segmented edge for fast cutting
- Wide, angled & offset slots for easy plug access
- Includes carbide tipped pilot bit
- Works with the following arbors: 49-56-7210, 49-56-6950, 49-56-7000 & 49-56-7010
Pack Qty 1 Pack
Recommended RPM 750
Hole Diameter 3/4"
Copper Tube 3/4"
Conduit and Pipe 3/8"