The Milwaukee® 7-Piece Big Hawg® Hole Cutter Kit drills up to 10X faster than hole saws, 37% faster than the competition and up to 600 holes without resharpening. Big Hawg hole cutters are specifically designed for drilling large holes in rough wood applications with the speed, longevity and large size range that HVAC, plumbing and other contractors need. Big Hawgs provide a durable, cost-effective and time-saving solution for repetitive hole cutting. Three hardened steel teeth provide a more solid surface for nail and knot impacts, extending the life of the teeth. Inset teeth lessen the outer diameter of the plug, increasing the chance the plug will fall out automatically for less cleanup and greater productivity. The recessed flat boring pilot bit (included) minimizes contact with the plug, creating less friction.
- Up to 600 holes without resharpening: Makes the Big Hawg® an affordable and time-saving alternative
- Hardened steel teeth: Offer maximum durability against unintended nail impacts
- Aggressive tooth geometry: Unique cutting angle permits up to 10X faster cutting than hole saws
- Wide and deep gullets: Enable easy plug removal
- 7-Piece kit: Includes 3 hole cutters (2-1/8", 2-9/16", 3-5/8"), 1 arbor with pilot bit, 2 additional pilot bits, 1 diamond file for sharpening, 1 hex wrench and 1 impact-resistant case