The FASTBACK™ Spring-Assisted Knife features a 1-handed assisted open. Maximize productivity on the jobsite with the folding knife that easily activates with the help of a durable spring. The knife features a black oxide-coated stainless steel blade for ultimate durability and sharpness. The serrated edge is ideal for tearing through material, while the piercing tip makes plunge cuts simple. The knife's slim, lightweight body takes up less space but stands up to jobsite abuse. A reversible wire-form belt clip makes it easy for you to store the knife on a belt or in a pocket without fraying the fabric.
Backed by a limited lifetime warranty, this new FASTBACK knife confirms Milwaukee’s commitment to best-in-class durability and innovative solutions for increased productivity.
- Spring-assisted opening: Permits one-handed operation
- Black oxide-coated stainless steel serrated blade: Maintains long-lasting sharp edge
- Liner lock: Secures the blade in the open position
- Serrated blade: Ideal for tearing through material, Tanto tip: Ideal for piercing material
- Slim, compact body: Stores easily yet withstands jobsite abuse
- Reversible wire-form belt clip: Secures to your pants for quick access without damaging the fabric
Articles & Press Releases