The Milwaukee Voltage Detector with LED is used for residential, commercial and industrial applications. The 2202-20 can detect between 50 and 1000V AC and has an industry leading safety rating of CAT IV 1000V. With a built in bright LED work light, the 2202-20 is two tools in one. The durable tip allows for easy checking of power outlets. The 2202-20 is also designed with a green "Power On" indicator light so you know the voltage detector is working properly before use.
- Extra bright LED work light makes working in dark areas easier than ever
- CAT IV 1000V safety rating is safe for all applications including industrial applications
- Green Power On indicator light tells you the voltage detector is working properly before use
- Easy to use rear push button design
- Pocket clip allows for easy storage and retrieval from pocket
- Industry leading non-contact voltage detection technology
- Powered by two easy to replace AAA batteries
||50 to 1,000V AC
|Safety Category Rating
||CAT IV 1000V
|Green "On" Indicator
|LED Work Light
Articles & Press Releases
- There are no articles or press releases available for this product.
Milwaukee® Test Instruments