Heavy duty pistol grip infrared thermometer for professional residential, commercial and industrial applications. A great value for the money, the Laser TEMP-GUN™ is a terrific diagnostic tool to check for surface hot spots which are a clear indicator of electrical problems. Milwaukee 2265-20 Laser TEMP-GUN™ Thermometer features: temperature range of -22 to 662°F (-30 to 350°C); accurate to within 1.5%; displays temperature values to one tenth of a degree; response time of less than 500 milliseconds; emissivity of 0.95; equipped with hold and max value functions; measures a one (1) foot spot from ten (10) feet away; high contrast white on black display and backlight for easy reading; rugged over-molding for improved durability and user grip; includes three (3) AA batteries, and manual; covered by 5 year warranty. Nothing but HEAVY DUTY.
- Surface Temperature Measurement from -22 to 662°F (-30 to 350°C)
- 10:1 Distance to Spot Ratio. Measures a one foot spot from 10 feet away.
- User Configurable Hi/Low Alarm Settings
- High Contrast, White on Black Display with Backlight for easy reading
- Rugged over-molding increases durability and user grip
- Hold, Max Value Functions
- 0.1°F display resolution
- 1.5% accuracy
|Distance to Spot Ratio
||-22° to 662°F (-30° to 350°C)
||0.1° F (0.1° C)
Articles & Press Releases
- There are no articles or press releases available for this product.
Milwaukee® Test Instruments