Adjustable Position Electromagnetic Drill Press with 1/2" Motor
Lightweight with ample power, the ½” Electromagnetic Drill Press is ideal for drilling small holes into steel. The Adjustable-Position Electromagnetic Drill Press with ½” Motor features the 4203 adjustable-position, variable-speed base and the 4253-1 ½-in drill motor. The 7.2-amp motor provides plenty of power to deliver 600 RPM and produce up to 1650 pounds of drill point pressure with a 1-inch steel plate. Feedback speed control helps you maintain speed during operation. This unit features a ½” chuck for fast and easy bit changes while eliminating slippage and breakage. The dual-mount gear case with reverse mount permits tight quarter drilling.
- Powerful 7.2-amp motor: Engineered for the toughest applications, delivering 600 RPM
- ½” Capacity: Taps up to 5/8-inch/18 threaded holes (5/8-11 and ½-13 taps are not recommended.)
- Maximum force: Develops up to 1650 pounds of drill point pressure with a 1-inch steel plate
- Solid state electronic switching: Offers faster, smoother and quieter switching for a longer product lifespan
- Line Lockout: Prevents tool from operating if voltage is restored to an interrupted line