1-1/8" SDS Plus L-Shape Rotary Hammer
Get hard-hitting power for a variety of mid-sized hole-drilling applications. This versatile 3-mode tool can be used for drilling in steel, wood or concrete. Use rotation-only mode for drilling in steel and wood with our 3-jaw chuck and adapter 48-66-1370 (sold separately). Use rotation with hammering when drilling in concrete, and use hammer only for light chipping work. You’ll enjoy comfortable, controlled operation with the D-style rear handle and lightweight, balanced design. The two-finger speed control trigger switch lets you control the starts for less bit walk and more accurate hole positioning. A 7.4-amp motor lets you hit hard with 2.5 ft-lbs of blow energy and up to 4,200 BPM. Use bits up to 1-1/8” in diameter and drill up to 3-1/2” holes in concrete using thin wall core bits or 4” in masonry block. A preset clutch protects against sudden motor overloads. The tool comes with a depth gauge, side handle and carrying case.
- Powerful 8-amp motor: Delivers 0-1,500 RPM, 0-5,500 BPM and 3.6ft-lbs of impact energy
- All Metal Gear Case: Provides Maximum Durability for Jobsite Conditions
- Minimized Vibration to 10.6 m/s²
- Mechanical cluth: Protects the motor when the bit binds up
- Variable Position Chisel Stop: Allows material to be adjusted, regardless of orientation
- AVS Anti-Vibration System: Minimizes vibration for maximum comfort