1-3/4" SDS Max Rotary Hammer
Best-in-class power and the highest overload protection handle the toughest concrete drilling and demolition. The 1-3/4” SDS-Max Rotary Hammer offers 8.8 ft-lbs of impact energy along with 450 RPM and 2,840 BPM for fast drilling and hard-hitting performance in the toughest applications. Advanced Constant Power Technology electronics and a mechanical clutch enhance your control and the rotary hammer’s long-term durability. The Anti-Vibration System ensures safe, comfortable use. The tool comes with a side handle and carrying case.
- Powerful 14-amp 1,300 MWO Milwaukee motor: Provides best-in-class power and highest overload protection
- Two-speed impact mode: Use low (350 RPM/2,200 BPM) for light materials or high (450 RPM/2,840 BPM) for the toughest concrete
- Durable hammer mechanism: Provides 8.8 ft-lbs of torque for hard hitting performance
- Constant Power Technology: Delivers consistent performance when the tool is under load
- Mechanical clutch: Protects the motor when the bit binds
- AVS Anti-Vibration System: Minimizes vibration for maximum comfort