Milwaukee Polishers are built with a powerful 11 amp motor that provides plenty of power to maintain the right speed. A trigger speed control switch allows speeds of 0-2800 rpm. This versatile model will accept 7 inch or 9 inch accessories. A spindle lock for convenient, quick accessory changes is standard. A QUIK-LOK® cord set allows quick detachment of the cord from the tool for tangle free carrying and storage. Built for a long life this tool includes helical gearing, all ball and roller bearings and an aluminum gear case with protective urethane bumpers.
- Powerful 11 amp motor, AC only
- Trigger speed control, 0-2800 RPM
- Spindle lock for convenient accessory change
- Aluminum gear case with protective urethane bumpers
|No Load RPM
|Dial Speed Control
Articles & Press Releases
- There are no articles or press releases available for this product.