|No Load RPM
This sander features a main grip that can be locked into 9 unique rotational positions to match hand orientations with applications such as cutting or working at unusual angles. Combining ergonomic comfort with powerful performance and outstanding durability, this 15 amp, 6000 RPM, 4.0 maximum horsepower sander will get the job done. As a sander, this tool can be used with a 7 or 9 inch backing pad for removing paint or rust from metal, plastic or fiberglass surfaces. The tool is one of the lightest in its class and has an angled rear handle and side handle for more natural hand positions and increased user comfort. A two-finger trigger switch, three-position side handle and conveniently located spindle lock also contribute to the user's comfort. Spiral bevel gears transfer maximum torque for heavy-duty jobs. Sold as a sander, this tool can be converted to a grinder by purchasing a 7 inch or 9 inch guard which is easily attached to the tool. It has a low profile gear case for getting into tight spots and a built-in aluminum tool rest. Grinding applications remove more material and may be used to shape metal. Standard features also include epoxy-coated motor windings for extended durability and a motor access port. A complete line of accessories is also offered including type 27, type 28, type 11 and type 1 guards.
- 9 position Roto-Lok® grip
- Powerful 4.0 maximum horsepower, 15 amp motor
- 7 inch or 9 inch capacity, 6000 RPM, 120 volts AC-DC
- Double insulated with 2-wire fixed cord
- Angled handles and two finger trigger for comfort
- Sander may be converted to grinder by using the proper wheel guard
Articles & Press Releases
- There are no articles or press releases available for this product.