This sander features a main grip that can be locked into 9 unique rotational positions to match hand orientations with applications such as cutting or working at unusual angles. Combining ergonomic comfort with powerful performance and outstanding durability, this 15 amp, 6000 RPM, 4.0 maximum horsepower grinder will get the job done. The tool is one of the lightest in its class and has an angled rear handle and side handle for more natural hand positions and increased user comfort. A two-finger lock-on trigger switch, three-position side handle and conveniently located spindle lock also contribute to the user's comfort. Spiral bevel gears transfer maximum torque for heavy-duty jobs. Sold as a grinder, this tool can be converted to a sander by purchasing a 7 inch or 9 inch backing pad assembly which is easily attached to the tool. It has a low profile gear case for getting into tight spots and a built-in aluminum tool rest. Grinding applications remove more material and may be used to shape metal. Standard features also include a quik-lok cord, epoxy-coated motor windings for extended durability and a motor access port. A complete line of accessories is also offered including type 27, type 28, type 11 and type 1 guards.
- 9 position Roto-Lok® grip
- Powerful 4.0 maximum horsepower, 15 amp motor
- 7 inch or 9 inch capacity, 6000 RPM, 120 volts AC-DC
- Double insulated with 2-wire Quik-Lok® cord
- Two-finger lock-on switch
- Angled handles for more natural hand positions
- Grinder may be converted to sander by using the proper backing pad assembly
|No Load Speed
Articles & Press Releases
- There are no articles or press releases available for this product.