Milwaukee's 8-1/4 in. Panel Saw is an ideal tool for lumber yards with its quick and easy solution to cutting up to 4 foot x 8 foot sections of sheet goods to size. This unique saw has a cutting accuracy to within plus or minus 1/32 of an inch and a material thickness capacity of up to 1-3/4 in. The saw also features an innovative horizontal handle for convenient on/off saw operation as well as a 20 amp, commercial-grade paddle switch for long life. The 6480-20's frame is made from tough, electrically welded steel to ensure it won't warp or twist. The powerful 15 amp motor is mounted on a carriage that moves horizontally with minimal effort on graphite-impregnated nylon roller bearings which require no lubrication. The saw can also be turned 90° and fixed to make vertical cuts. Horizontal and vertical scales provide quick and accurate cuts. The material being cut can be loaded from either the left or right side and gently rolls through the saw on a smooth acting roller mechanism. The Panel Saw is not recommended for ripping panels larger than 4 foot x 8 foot. The extension kit accessory, 49-22-8108, is recommended for cutting sheet goods over 6 ft. long.
- Rigid all steel frame, square tubing is electrically welded to prevent warping or twisting
- Comfortable horizontal handle for convenient on/off operation
- 20 amp commercial-grade paddle switch for durability and long life
- Cutting accuracy to within 1/32 in. in either cross-cutting or ripping directions
- Powerful 15 amp (3-1/4 max hp) Milwaukee motor (AC/DC)
|No Load RPM
||Steel, Square Tube
Articles & Press Releases
- There are no articles or press releases available for this product.