Optimized for the professional who frequently encounters precision fastening applications, the Milwaukee® M12™ ¼” Hex Screwdriver delivers unmatched precision, power and portability along with a slimmer, more ergonomic grip. A variable speed trigger and 0-500RPM give the user unrivaled fastening control, 15+1 clutch settings prevent over tightening fasteners, and 175 in-lbs. of torque provides the ability to accomplish tough applications. At 6-1/2 in. long and weighing only 2.0lbs; its compact, lightweight and durable design provides greater comfort and fits in tighter spaces on the jobsite. The onboard LED light and fuel gauge help you increase productivity and avoid interruptions. Two belt-clip positions for both left- and right-handed users and one-handed bit changes provide maximum ease-of-use. The REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors.
- Compact power: Delivers 175 in-lbs of torque yet weighs 2 lbs
- REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market.
- Quick-change chuck: For convenient, one-handed bit changes
- Variable-speed trigger: Provides increased control
- Battery fuel gauge: Displays remaining runtime
|No Load RPM
||1/4" Quick Change Hex
|Capacity in Steel
|Capacity in Wood
Articles & Press Releases
- There are no articles or press releases available for this product.