The Milwaukee® M12 FUEL™ 5/8” SDS Plus Rotary Hammer Kit provides up to 2X more runtime, up to 75% more speed and the largest SDS Plus bit capacity in its class. Milwaukee has combined its exclusive POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor, REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack, and REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence to deliver a 12V rotary hammer that rivals compact 18V tools on the market today. At only 10” long and 3.9 lbs, this tool provides performance and runtime that is comparable to a much larger tool, at a fraction of the size and weight.
The electropneumatic design allows for drilling of up to 5/8” holes in concrete and masonry. For maximum versatility, regardless of application or orientation, the tool also features 2-mode operation, rotary hammer and hammer-only. The kit includes 2 M12™ REDLITHIUM™ XC 4.0 Extended-Capacity Battery Packs, an M12™ Lithium-ion Battery Charger, and plastic carrying case.
- REDLINK™ Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- Electropneumatic mechanism: Drills up to 5/8” holes in poured concrete and masonry
- Powerful 12-volt motor: Delivers 0-900 RPM and 0-6,200 BPM for superior performance
- Compact, lightweight design: Allows you to work comfortably in tight spaces and all day
- 2-Mode operation: Choose rotary hammer or rotation only for maximum versatility
- LED light: Illuminates the work surface
||5 Year Limited Warranty
||M12™ REDLITHIUM™ XC4.0
|No Load Speed
|Solid Bit Capacity
||Rotary Hammer and Rotation Only
Articles & Press Releases