||Two-Action Variable Speed with Reverse
||2" Schedule 80 PVC
||3mm Reinforced Stanless Steel
||PVC, CPVC, ABS, BlazeMaster®, PEX Tubing, Non-Metallic Conduit, Rubber Hose
Cut cleaner, faster, closer, and longer than traditional plastic pipe shears with over 200 cuts on one battery charge. The M12™ Plastic Pipe Shear can cut through 2” schedule 80 PVC in three seconds or less. It’s razor-sharp pierce-point leaves material clean, burr-free, and ready for installation, minimizing time spent on the job. Instantly open the jaw to increase productivity in repetitive cuts by using the tool’s quick blade release, and expect more work from your tool with a 3mm stainless steel blade and aluminum jaw that resists impact, water and rust.
Powered by M12™ REDLITHIUM Battery, you get more power and longer run-time for maximum cuts per charge. The on-board battery fuel gauge helps monitor the charge, so there’s less downtime on the job.
- Patented Shear Mechanism: Allows for cuts up to 2” Schedule 80 PVC
- Razor-Sharp Pierce-Point: Burr-free cuts on PVC, CPVC, PEX Tubing, BlazeMaster®, ABS, Non-Metallic Conduit, and Rubber Hose
- Quick Blade Return: Increases productivity in repetitive cuts
- REDLITHIUM™ battery pack delivers over 200 cuts per charge
- Stainless Steel Blade and Aluminum Jaw: Impact, water and rust resistant
Articles & Press Releases
- There are no articles or press releases available for this product.