Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation introduces the new M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION 6 ½" Circular Saw that is designed to provide powerful lightweight cutting for a variety of applications including plumbing, electrical, framing, finishing and carpentry.
The 2630 is a high performance circular saw that delivers the most durability in a cordless saw. Its powerful 3,500 RPM motor easily and quickly cuts tough material such as LVL headers. Magnesium upper and lower guards provide best-in-class durability to protect the blade from drops. The soft-grip handle is ergonomically designed to provide superior comfort and balance for easily controlled cuts. An easy-to-read aircraft aluminum shoe provides a light weight durable shoe and greater accuracy in rip cuts.
The 2630 features an M18™ XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM ™ battery which provides longer run-time and up to 20% more torque for powerful cuts. The battery fuel gauge displays remaining run-time. Backed by Milwaukee's 5-year 2,000 charge warranty, the 2630-22 comes equipped with (2) M18™ XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM ™ batteries, 1-Hour charger and contractor bag.
- M18™ XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ battery delivers longer life and run-time
- Heavy-Duty Magnesium Guards for maximum durability
- Ergonomic, compact and lightweight design with soft-grip handle for operator comfort
- Electronic brake stops blade quickly
- Aircraft aluminum shoe provides greater accuracy
- Battery fuel gauge displays remaining run-time
||M18™ and M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger
|Maximum Bevel Capacity
Articles & Press Releases
- There are no articles or press releases available for this product.