Delivering a best-in-class 850 in-lbs. of torque in a compact, lightweight package and weighing less than 2.5 lbs, the 2450-22 is powerful enough to drive fasteners up to 75 % faster and offers up to 2X longer run-time.
Weighing only 2.3 lbs, the compact size and weight allows access to tighter areas and reduces user fatigue. A 12V LITHIUM-ION battery and 0-3,000 IPM provide longer run-time and more impacts per minute for optimum performance. Additional features include a Battery Fuel Gauge that displays the remaining run time and a Built-in LED Light that illuminates the work surface.
Backed by Milwaukee’s 5-year tool warranty and 2-year battery warranty, the 2450-22 comes with (2) 12V LITHIUM-ION batteries, one 30-Minute charger and Carrying Case.
• 12V LITHIUM-ION battery offers longer run-time and lighter weight.
• Quick bit-loading ¼" Hex chuck.
• 0-2,000 RPM variable speed trigger provides increased user control.
• Battery Fuel Gauge displays remaining run-time.
• Built-in LED Work Light illuminates work surface.
• Torque: 850 in-lbs
• Weight: 2.3 lbs
• RPM: 0-2,000
• IPM: 0-3,000
• 12V LITHIUM-ION battery
• Total Length: 6-½"
• Anvil: ¼" Hex