MILWAUKEE, WI – Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation introduces the industry’s first M12 Copper Tubing Cutter, specifically designed for cutting copper with the speed and versatility that plumbers, mechanical contractors and remodelers require.
With a 12V LITHIUM-ION Battery and ultra efficient gearing, the 2471-22 performs up to 200 cuts on a single charge. A close quarter rotating head cuts installed copper tubing with as little as 1-½" of clearance. At 500 RPM, the patent pending cutting mechanism cuts copper tubing up to 10X faster than conventional cutters and automatically adjusts diameter to cut through 3/8" – 1" (½"– 1-1/8" OD, Type K, L, and M).
The inline design offers greater reach and reduced wrist strain in confined spaces. The metal cutting head is corrosion and rust resistant, sealed for protection from water. Electronic overload protection and uni-body construction provide exceptional durability. Additional features include a Battery Fuel Gauge, which displays the remaining run-time, and a Built-in LED Light, which illuminates the line of cut.
Backed by Milwaukee’s 5-year tool warranty and 2-year battery warranty, the 2471-22 comes with (2) 12V LITHIUM-ION Batteries, 30-minute charger and a carrying case.
• 12V LITHIUM-ION Battery for longer run-time
• Close quarter rotating cutting head cuts pipe in confined spaces
• Automatic adjustment from 3/8" – 1" tubing
• Auto locking drive mechanism delivers over 200 cuts per charge
• Water resistant metal cutter head
• Battery Fuel Gauge displays remaining run-time
• Built-in LED Light illuminates line of cut.
• RPM: 500
• Total Weight: 3.2 lbs
• Total Length: 14"
The 2471-22 is available with a single battery execution, model 2471-21.