MILWAUKEE, WI – Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation introduces the new M18 6½" Circular Saw that is designed to provide powerful lightweight cutting for a variety of applications including plumbing, electrical, framing, finishing and carpentry.
The 2630-22 is a high performance circular saw that delivers the most durability in a cordless saw. Its powerful 3,500 RPM motor easily and quickly cuts tough material such as LVL headers. Magnesium upper and lower guards provide best-in-class durability to protect the blade from drops. The soft-grip handle is ergonomically designed to provide superior comfort and balance for easily controlled cuts. An easy-to-read aircraft aluminum shoe provides a light weight durable shoe and greater accuracy in rip cuts. The 2630-22 features an 18V XC High Capacity LITHIUM-ION battery that provides longer run-time and up to 20 percent more torque for powerful cuts. The Battery Fuel Gauge displays remaining run-time.
Backed by Milwaukee’s 5-year 2,000-charge warranty, the 2630-22 comes equipped with two 18V XC High Capacity LITHIUM-ION batteries, 1-hour charger and carrying case.
• 18V XC High Capacity LITHIUM-ION battery delivers longer life and run-time
• Heavy-Duty Magnesium Guards for maximum durability
• Ergonomic, compact and lightweight design with soft-grip handle for operator comfort
• Electronic brake stops blade quickly
• Aircraft aluminum shoe provides greater accuracy
• Battery Fuel Gauge displays remaining run-time
• RPM: 3,500
• Blade size: 6½"
• 50° Bevel Capacity
• 2-1/8" Cut Capacity at 90°
• 1-5/8" Cut Capacity at 45°
• Total Weight: 8.5 lbs.
• Arbor: 5/8"
The 2630-22 is available as an individual tool or as part of a combo kit.
Available Combo Kit
• 2690-24 M18 4-Tool Combo Kit includes:
o 2611 Hammer Drill
o 2620 SAWZALL
o 2630 Circular Saw
o Two 18V XC High Capacity LITHIUM-ION batteries
o 1-hour charger
o Two SAWZALL blades
o Carrying case