MILWAUKEE, WI – Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation introduces the new M18 High Performance Drill/Driver that is perfect for a wide range of applications including plumbing, electrical, HVAC, MRO and remodeling work.
As the cornerstone of the new M18 cordless family, the new 2610 Drill/Driver delivers revolutionary power, run-time and ergonomics. The new Milwaukee 4-Pole Frameless Motor generates a best-in-class 650 in/lbs. of torque to meet the application rigors of the jobsite. Utilizing the new 18V XC High Capacity LITHIUM-ION battery, the 2610 delivers up to 65 percent more holes per charge. At only 9 ¼" long and 5.3 lbs, it is the most compact high performance drill/driver available, which minimizes user fatigue and maximizes productivity by fitting into tight spaces.
The 2610 incorporates an easy to use ½" single-sleeve ratcheting metal chuck with carbide jaws for maximum grip. Other features include the Battery Fuel Gauge, which displays remaining run-time and the Built-in LED Light that illuminates work surface.
Backed by Milwaukee’s 5-year 2,000-charge warranty, the 2610-24 comes equipped with two 18V XC High Capacity LITHIUM-ION batteries, 1-hour charger and carrying case.
• 18V XC High Capacity LITHIUM-ION battery delivers longer life and run-time
• Milwaukee 4-Pole Frameless Motor maximizes tool efficiency to increase run-time
• ½" single-sleeve ratcheting metal chuck with carbide jaws
• On-board Battery Fuel Gauge displays remaining run-time
• Built-in LED Light illuminates work surface
• Variable speed trigger
• 18V XC High Capacity LITHIUM-ION battery
• High Speed RPM: 0-1,800
• Low Speed RPM: 0-450
• BPM: 0-28,000
• Torque: 650 in/lbs.
• Total Weight: 5.3 lbs.
• Total Length: 9 ¼"