MILWAUKEE, WI – Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation introduces the new Max-Lok™ Carbide Extension System, designed to both extend and increase the versatility of SDS-MAX rotary hammer bits.
The easy to use Max-Lok™ system allows SDS-MAX bits to drill deeper and in tight spaces by extending them up to 82”. With Max-Lok™ extensions ranging in length from 12.5” to 82.5”, the Max-Lok™ system is designed to give users the ability to drill in hard to reach areas or drill large diameter through holes (over 1-1/4”) while maintaining maximum energy transfer for increased productivity.
For complete versatility, the system can be driven with all rotary hammer bit retention types. Max-Lok™ extensions are available in SDS-MAX, SDS-PLUS, or Spline shanks that each convert to an SDS-MAX shank at the opposite end. This allows the user to connect all three shank types to the Max-Lok™ connection (48-20-6950) and securely lock both the extension and bit together for maximum reach.
With the launch of the new Max-Lok™ Carbide Extension System, Milwaukee Electric Tool continues to demonstrate its commitment to delivering innovative accessory solutions to save time and increase productivity on the jobsite.
Max-Lok™ Carbide Extension System
- Max-Lok™ connection (48-20-6950)
- SDS-Max 12.5” Max-Lok™ Extension (48-20-6960)
- SDS-Max 29.5” Max-Lok™ Extension (48-20-6962)
- SDS-Max 43” Max-Lok™ Extension (48-20-6964)
- SDS-Max 63” Max-Lok™ Extension (48-20-6966)
- SDS-Max 82.5” Max-Lok™ Extension (48-20-6968)
- SDS-PLUS 12.5” Max-Lok™ Extension (48-20-6980)
- SDS-PLUS 29.5” Max-Lok™ Extension (48-20-6982)
- SPLINE 12.5” Max-Lok™ Extension (48-20-6970)
- SPLINE 29.5” Max-Lok™ Extension (48-20-6972)
- SPLINE 43” Max-Lok™ Extension (48-20-6974)
- Grease Max-Lok™ (49-08-5385)
About Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation
Milwaukee Tool Corporation, a Brookfield, Wisconsin-based subsidiary of Techtronic Industries Co. Ltd. (TTI) (HKEx stock code: 669, ADR symbol: TTNDY) is an industry leading manufacturer and marketer of professional, heavy duty power tools and accessories. Products include the legendary SAWZALL® reciprocating saws, M12™, M18™ & M28™ LITHIUM cordless tools, HOLE-HAWG® drills, portable band saws, circular saws, driver drills, hammer drills, rotary hammers, grinders, sanders and a line of Test & Measurement and Hand Tools. Accessories include SAWZALL® blades, SWITCHBLADE® self-feed bits, BIG HAWG® hole cutters, THUNDERBOLT® drill bits and SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™. For more information on the full line of Milwaukee® power tools and accessories, please call 1-800-SAWDUST or visit www.milwaukeetool.com.