Choose additional country / region / language Milwaukee Tool websitesSelect Other Site
Choisissez des sites Web supplémentaires de pays / région / langue pour Milwaukee ToolSélectionnez un Autre Site
Elija sitios web adicionales de Milwaukee Tool por país / región / idiomaSeleccione Otro Sitio
Making Crews More Productive
Whether installing, maintaining, or repairing electric power infrastructure, your work is critical – and you need the ability to keep working, no matter the conditions. It is Milwaukee’s goal to provide reliable, trade-focused solutions for utility professional, increasing confidence and productivity on the job.
M18™ Utility Bucket Light
The Industry's First Utility Bucket Light
- Dual Light head design with 180 degrees of vertical and horizontal head rotation
- 3 output modes: Spot, Flood, Spot/Flood
- 2500 Lumens with 500 yard beam distance
ShowingProducts: 1 - 10 Of 12 Next
From the power plant, through transmission and distribution, Milwaukee® can arm you with a full range of solutions for every job. Explore this fully-equipped utility truck to learn more about our entire offering including:
- M18™ FORCE LOGIC™ Cutters and Crimpers and a 10,000 psi Hydraulic Pump designed to fundamentally change the way high-force tools are used in the field.
- M18 FUEL™ power tools, engineered for the most demanding applications, allowing you to experience new levels of power and performance all on one battery system.
- High-output lighting that’ll light the job in even the harshest environments.
- A large range of essential hand tools including high-leverage lineman’s pliers, hawk bill knives, bolt cutters and wrenches..
- The complete SHOCKWAVE™ Lineman’s Accessory lineup – from pole step sockets to auger bits.
- Convenient and heavy-duty options for tool and accessory storage, such as canvas bags and aerial aprons.
Click on a truck side view above to start exploring our innovative power utility solutions.
M18™ FORCE LOGIC™ 6T Crimpers
THE MOST RELIABLE WAY TO CRIMP
- Proprietary jaw holds the connector for instant alignment and single-handed operation
- Predictive Force Montoring, PFM™, ensures optimal pressure is reached
- Easy-Open Jaw Design allows the user to move quickly down the connector and align with the next mark
ShowingProducts: 1 - 10 Of 10