Choose additional country / region / language Milwaukee Tool websitesSelect Other Site
Choisissez des sites Web supplémentaires de pays / région / langue pour Milwaukee ToolSélectionnez un Autre Site
Elija sitios web adicionales de Milwaukee Tool por país / región / idiomaSeleccione Otro Sitio
Milwaukee Tool Announces Next Generation Line of Screwdrivers
MILWAUKEE, WI- Milwaukee Tool continues to rapidly develop its Hand Tool offering with the next generation of screwdrivers, including an 11in1 Multi-Bit Driver with ECX and Demolition Screwdriver Set. The updated line has an ergonomic, trilobe handle design that’s optimized for high-torque applications and hardened magnetic tips to deliver maximum durability and fastener retention. “Milwaukee’s next generation of screwdrivers are the result of our user-focused research process aimed at solving common jobsite frustrations,” said Brian Doyle, Product Manager for Milwaukee Tool. “We’ve fully redesigned these tools to give users additional torque and leverage, but also to provide increased comfort during use.”
All tools feature handles with visual identification of the drive type on both the front and the end of each screwdriver so users can easily identify and grab the proper tool. These handles are also redesigned for better storage in pouches, and include lanyard holes. The new demolition screwdrivers’ all-metal core is situated all the way through the handle to defend against the shank being pulled out, and hammer-ready strike caps made of durable chrome vanadium steel protect against breaking when struck with a hammer. Milwaukee Tool brings a new approach to Hand Tools, paying attention to the little details that make a big difference. Since Milwaukee first launched its Hand Tools expansion in 2010, they’ve developed more than 500 application-specific solutions for the trades. The introduction of these next generation screwdrivers is a testament to their continued commitment to best-in-class durability and developing Hand Tool solutions professionals truly want and need to perform their job productively.
- 6PC Screwdriver Set (48-22-2706): Six screwdrivers Phillips #1 x 3", Phillips #2 x 4", 3/16" x 6" Slotted Cabinet, 1/4" x 4" Slotted, 5/16" x 6" Slotted, Phillips #2 x 6"
- 8PC Screwdriver Set (48-22-2718): Eight screwdrivers include Phillips #1 x 3", Phillips #2 x 4", 3/16" x 6" Slotted Cabinet, 1/4" x 4" Slotted, 5/16" x 6" Slotted, Phillips #2 x 6", SQ #1, SQ #2
- 8PC Screwdriver Set (48-22-2708): Eight screwdrivers include Phillips #1 x 3", Phillips #2 x 4", 3/16" x 6" Slotted Cabinet, 1/4" x 4" Slotted, 5/16" x 6" Slotted, Phillips #2 x 6", ECX 1, ECX 2
- 10PC Screwdriver Set (48-22-2710): Ten screwdrivers include Phillips #1 x 3", Phillips #2 x 4", 3/16" x 6" Slotted Cabinet, 1/4" x 4" Slotted, 5/16" x 6" Slotted, Phillips #2 x 6", SQ #1, SQ #2, Phillips #2 x 1.5", 1/4" x 1.5" Slotted
- 11in1 Multi-Bit Driver with ECX (48-22-2760): Eleven functions include P1, P2, 3/16” SL, ¼” SL, SQ1, SQ2, ECX1, ECX2, ¼” Hex, 5/16” Hex, 3/8” Hex, Loop Maker
- 11in1 Multi-Bit Driver with TORX (48-22-2761): Eleven functions include P1, P2, 3/16” SL, ¼” SL, SQ1, SQ2, T10, T15, ¼” Hex, 5/16” Hex, 3/8” Hex, Loop Maker
- 2PC Demolition Screwdriver Set (48-22-2702): Two screwdrivers include 5/16" x 6" Slotted Demolition & Phillips #2 x 6" Demolition
About Milwaukee Tool
Since the company began in 1924, Milwaukee Tool has led the industry in both durability and performance by providing the best in professional, heavy duty tools and accessories. With an unwavering commitment to the trades, Milwaukee® continues to lead with a focus on providing innovative, trade-specific solutions. Whether it is through their leadership in LITHIUM-ION technology, as seen in the M12™, M18™ & M28™ Systems, time-saving accessories or innovation new Hand Tool and Test Instrument product lines, Milwaukee is dedicated to delivering a steady stream of advanced solutions for the trades that offer increased productivity and unmatched durability. Milwaukee Tool is a Brookfield, Wisconsin-based subsidiary of Techtronic Industries Co. Ltd. (TTI) (HKEx stock code: 669, ADR symbol: TTNDY). For more information on the full line of Milwaukee products, please call 1-800-SAWDUST or visit www.milwaukeetool.com.