HYDROBREAK™ Rain Shell
Our HYDROBREAK™ Rain Shell is designed to stand up to the harshest rain conditions on and off the job site. The 2.5 layer rain shell jacket is built from ripstop polyester, polyurethane laminate, and a printed pattern. HYDROBREAK™ provides you with 10k mm rated waterproof job site protection while remaining compressible and lightweight, providing you with improved mobility and comfort. The waterproof rain shell can serve as outer layer to the M12™ Heated AXIS™ Jacket to complete the Milwaukee M12™ Heated AXIS™ Layering System to protect you from extreme rain and snow conditions.
Built For Rain.
ALL DAY PROTECTION
- 10K mm Waterproofness
DURABILITY, COMFORT AND BREATHABILITY
- Ripstop Polyester & Laminate
- On Front Zipper, Pockets and Cuffs for Additional Protection
- 2.5 Layer Construction: Outer ripstop polyester for tear and abrasion resistance, mid-layer polyurethane laminate provides 10K mm waterproof protection, inner printed pattern delivers comfort and breathability
- Velcro Enclosures: Front zipper, pockets and wrists for additional water protection
- Standing collar and adjustable hood for additional water protection
- Pass-Thru access to heat controls when layered with M12™ Heated AXIS™ Jacket
- Reinforced high-wear zones
- Washer and dryer safe