Milwaukee® Develops New Streamline™ ACR Press Jaws and Ring in Partnership with Mueller Streamline
MILWAUKEE, WI – Milwaukee Tool is proud to announce the newest addition to its groundbreaking FORCE LOGIC™* line of press solutions. The new Streamline™ ACR Jaws and Ring will allow users to complete refrigeration line installations with a flame-free, efficient alternative to traditional brazing.
“Our M18™ FORCE LOGIC™ Press Tools have set the bar for productivity in pipe connections and are the smallest, most intelligent press tools on the market. Now, with the addition of the new Streamline™ ACR Jaws and Ring, we are pushing their capabilities even further,” said Alex Boll, Group Product Manager for Milwaukee Tool “These new jaws and ring will expand the range of applications the press tool can accomplish increasing productivity for HVAC/R system installers by significantly reducing the time it takes to make a connection, while eliminating the nitrogen purges, combustible gases, and expensive silver solder necessary for brazing.”
The ACR Press Jaws and Ring are compatible with the full range of new to world Mueller Streamline™ ACR Press fittings from 1/4” to 1-1/8” and will fit the following Milwaukee Press Tools:
- 2922 M18™ FORCE LOGIC™ Press Tool w/ ONE-KEY™ features an in-line design and brushless motor and can achieve more run-time per charge and faster cycle times while being significantly smaller and nearly 20% lighter than the leading competitor. Enhancing the overall press connection experience by logging and uploading data via the One-Key™** desktop or mobile app, this tool is the most intelligent press tool on the market.
- 2773-20L M18™ FORCE LOGIC™ Long Throw Press Tool is the smallest, most intelligent extended length press tool. The in-line design offers unrivaled access for navigating around installed pipes, while also delivering on the highest level of press accuracy and reliability.
*FORCE LOGIC™ is engineered to not only improve upon, but fundamentally change the way high-force tools are used in the field. Through thoughtful design focused on workflow, each tool simplifies a complicated process to deliver the best user experience of its kind and the smartest way to work.
**ONE-KEY™ is the first digital platform for tools and equipment. By integrating industry-leading tool electronics with a custom-built cloud-based program, ONE-KEY™ provides a new level of control and access to information that revolutionizes the way work gets done. The ability to customize, track, and manage through ONE-KEY™ fundamentally changes the way users interact with their tools.
Streamline™ ACR Press Jaw
- M18™ FORCE LOGIC™ Press Tool w/ ONE-KEY™ w/ ¼” – 7/8” Streamline™ ACR Press Jaws
- 2922-22M - $4299.99
- 1/4" - 7/8" Streamline™ ACR Press Jaw Kit for M18™ FORCE LOGIC™ Press Tools
- 49-16-2661M - $1899.99
Available Jaws and Ring (Sold Separately)
- 1/4" Streamline™ ACR Press Jaw 49-16-2650M - $289.99
- 3/8" Streamline™ ACR Press Jaw 49-16-2652M - $289.99
- 1/2" Streamline™ ACR Press Jaw49-16-2653M - $289.99
- 5/8" Streamline™ ACR Press Jaw 49-16-2654M - $339.99
- 3/4" Streamline™ ACR Press Jaw 49-16-2655M - $339.99
- 7/8" Streamline™ ACR Press Jaw 49-16-2656M - $359.99
- 1-1/8" Streamline™ ACR Press Ring 49-16-2657M - $749.99
About Milwaukee Tool
Milwaukee Tool, founded in 1924, is a global leader in delivering innovative solutions to the professional construction trades that offer increased productivity and unmatched durability. Whether it is through their world-leading M12™, M18™, and MX FUEL™ cordless systems, the ground-breaking performance of their M12 and M18 FUEL™ products, jobsite lighting, time-saving accessories, or innovative hand tool and storage products, Milwaukee® is dedicated to delivering a steady stream of advanced, trade-specific solutions. Milwaukee Tool is a Brookfield, Wisconsin-based subsidiary of Techtronic Industries Co. Ltd. (TTI) (HKEx stock code: 669, ADR symbol: TTNDY). For more information on the full line of Milwaukee® products, please call 1-800-SAWDUST or visit www.milwaukeetool.com.